We are so excited to let you know that Veganville is now officially a Tax Exempt 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization!
We received our articles of non-profit corporation status in February of 2016, purchased the property in June and worked very hard to apply for our tax exempt status in December of 2016. Any donation made to Veganville since February of 2016 is now officially tax-deductible.
We are diligently working on fundraising and grant opportunities to begin building safe enclosures and shelters for our first rescues. With the Oregon coastal storms starting in October through March, summer is the time to be working hard on the property.
If you’re interested in getting involved or helping us start-up the sanctuary, you can do any of the following:
- Volunteer your time at the farm.
- Spread the word about Veganville by sharing Facebook posts and/or passing out brochures.
- Donate resources such as essential farm tools/equipment.
- Donate to our gofundme or directly to PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase needed items from our Amazon Wishlist
- Any feedback or ideas are always welcome as well.
We are hosting a work party this Sunday July 30th from 10am-2pm and also a camp out Meteor Shower viewing Saturday August 12th. Please reply with any questions or if you are interested in these events.